Thursday, December 08, 2005

Worried about Home Inspector

Agents Online Real Estate Idea Center: Worried about Home Inspector: "Hello all;

I am about to put an offer in on a home in San Diego, Ca. The house looks great, but my agent still wants to refer me to a home inspector that she frequently uses and have the house inspected just to be sure. I am on a tight budget, and honestly, can't afford the $325.00 the inspector is charging as a fee. A few of my friends mentioned that I should do the inspection myself and then contact the 'Licensed Professionals' tradesman (like electricians, structural engineers, etc.,)if any major problems exist.One company I have found that provides DIY home inspections is einspect.org (www.einspect.org). Has anyone heard of them and do you think I should perform my own inspection (with the help of my husband)?"
------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home