Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Buying a Home After Bankruptcy

Google Groups : alt.bankruptcy
I have a mobile home that i purchased before my BK. My bankruptcy has
been discharged for a year now. I have not missed any payments on my
mortgage. It is listed under BK on my credit report. I asked my lawyer
what would happen if i walked away from the mobile home. He said i
would not be liable for the debt because i never reaffirmed the debt
to the mortgage company. Has anyone ever heard of or done this before?
I want to buy a regular home with land. With the cost of lot rent and
my mortgage now i cannot afford it. Does anyone have any advice how i
could go about getting a mortgage. In other words will they believe
what the lawyer said about reaffirmation?

-------------------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home