Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Need Advice on Home Inspection

Google Groups : alt.home.repairI'm the one who asked the question about home inspections originally. I've
hired someone who belongs to professional organizations, has a background in
electrical engineering, has a number of years of professional experience,
has had continuing education for more certifications, and advertises that he
is not embedded with any realtors. He'll do a three to four hour inspection,
take lots of digital pics, and at the end give me both a written report and
a cdrom with all the photographic information. I think I've done about as
well as I can unless I find an inspector who has been personally blessed by
the pope. Thanks for all the responses to my question.
------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home