Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rent or Sell....What should I do??

Rent or Sell....What should I do??: "Alot of you know here that i rehabbed this house using my credit cards ect. Well anyways, the house has only been on the market for about a month now and i have had no offers.This doesnt scare me as i definitly know i can get it sold but I do know it takes time. Anyhow, my low interest rates are about to go prime here in the next month or so and i need to refi it. Here is what i am thinking right now.

The House appraises for $45,000 so I will
Refi. House for $30,000. ($18,000 material and $12,000 for my labor so i will be pocketing the $12,000)

P&I = $222 per month
Taxes = $71 per month ($850 per Year)
Insurance = $38 per month ($450 per year)
10% Vacancy= $55 per month
Maintanence/management 10% =$55 per month"
--------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home