Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pre-foreclosure note(s)

Pre-foreclosure note(s): "I remember reading somewhere about helping homeowners who are facing foreclosure.

The strategy is to bring the homeowner current, create a note (high interest ?) for that amount allowing them to remain in the home. The homeowner would then pay the investor (me) and if they default the homeowner would lose the home to me.

It's been awhile, so I may not have remembered this strategy correctly. If it sounds familiar or if someone has experience/tips that could lead me in the right direction, I really appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has examples of the correspondence sent to someone in pre-foreclosure, that too is appreciated."
------------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home