Thursday, November 17, 2005

Buying a Home with a Bad Credit

Google Groups : misc.consumers.house: "Hello,

I've had excellent payment history for the last few years. There's just a
couple of bad spots from about four years ago (a few late payments) and
a tax lein from the IRS that will be removed in a couple of years
after I'm done paying them off.

What are my chances for qualifying for a home loan? In case it makes
a difference, I live in the Bay Area (Northern California).

I know that the biggest hurdle will be the tax lien, since the IRS
would place that lien against any property I buy, but I'm wondering
if there are lenders willing to work with borrowers.

Thanks.

Jay "
---------------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home