Saturday, November 26, 2005

Anything wrong with my deal?

Anything wrong with my deal?: "I am purchasing a 12-units apartments with 320k, the
same price when the owner bought it 2 yrs ago.
the property is fully rented out with $4000 per month total in rents.

However, I don't understand why the seller need to sell it,
who just said she need to start some new business but actually she
only own it for 2 yrs. I really doubt this is the real reason for her to
sell it. When I asked her about her relationship with tenants, she
said she learned a lesson before with one of them, but she is
reluctant to explain more. Well, the 2-story building has wood
stairway and deck, some steps looks pretty new . "
----------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home