Saturday, October 22, 2005

Home Inspection or Home Warranty?

ArticleCity.com - Home Inspection or Home Warranty?: "Homebuyers are a curious lot. They routinely ask thought-provoking questions. A common question is, 'If I get a home inspection, should I still get a home warranty?' Then there's always this question, 'If I get a home warranty, do I still need a home inspection?'
The choice between having a home inspection and purchasing a home warranty is a question that I frankly do not understand. Each is intended to serve a separate purpose and ideally work together to protect and reduce the risk of homeownership. "
---------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home