Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Women Realtors, brokers outnumbering men in a demanding real estate market

The Connecticut Post Online - WomanWise: "The Shelton woman ran the Dance and Gym Center in Shelton for more than 30 years when she suddenly decided that she wanted a change. 'I'm one of those people who keeps saying to herself 'When I grow up, I wonder what I want to be?' ' Sylvester said.
One of her favorite aspects of the dance business was working with people, and she wanted a career that would allow her to keep doing that. Also, she wanted a career that would allow her to actually be out in the public as opposed to being cooped up in a dance studio all day.
After some thought, she realized there was a career that would fill those needs real estate. 'I felt that, as my kids got older, it was time for me to get out more,' Sylvester said. 'It just felt it "
--------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home