Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Part 2 - Finding Hard Money Lenders

Steve Cook - Part 2 - Finding Hard Money Lenders: "Finding hard money lenders isn't really a mystery. At least it isn't a hard mystery to solve. You just need to get out there and take the right steps toward uncovering them. There are many different ways their investors, attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, etc., who are generally to locate hard money lenders or private lenders. When talking with other professionals, I tend to refer to my lenders as 'private lenders' simply because not everyone is familiar with the term 'hard money lender.' I have found most of my lenders by asking for referrals from others willing to help me because I do what I can to help them."
-------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home