Friday, January 27, 2006

Other Options For People In Foreclosure

Other Options For People In Foreclosure: "I have 4 people who have called. They are looking for any help to avoid a foreclosure. They have no equity. They have new homes or have been in them only a year or two. So there is not a bunch of repairs that would be conducive to a short sale. Properties are high end, so the cashflow would be negative. Auction is on the first tuesday of February, so there is not much time. I heard of something called a 'cash for keys'. I think that's where a lender gives you cash and takes the deed in lieu of foreclosure. I am not sure. I just want to help. I feel bad for these people looking at me to buy the house, but that's not possible. "
-------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home