Thursday, September 22, 2005

Riches of a fixer-upper

Bob Bruss Real Estate Center: "Author Jay P. DeCima, author of 'Investing in Fixer-Uppers,' ruined my vacation last week. As I was leaving on my trip, I bought a copy of his new book at the airport bookstore. At every opportunity on my vacation I read this book, which is almost impossible to put down because it offers unique 'how to get rich in real estate' ideas.
After working more than 20 years for the telephone company, DeCima decided to quit and become his own boss. With limited savings, he elected to begin investing in real estate for both immediate rental income and long-term profits. He moved to the working-class town of Redding, Calif."
---------------------------------
Buying a Home Foreclosures- Buying a home foreclosures makes you generate quick profit. Step-by-step process in buying a home foreclosures for quick cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home