Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Is It Just Me and My Computer...Internet Explorer is Just Terrible!

I hope that it's not just me that having this problem with Internet Explorer. I can't remember how far I could go between any sites without getting pestered with popups! Yes, I have popup blocker and all but it seems whoever activated these popups are always one step ahead of the popup blocker programmer.

If not with my Google toolbar, I surely could care less with Internet Explorer because it's just such unbearable nuisance of all kinds of junks popups. How in the world I get bombarded with dating services while I'm in the middle of browsing about foreclosures? Is it just me that's experiencing this dilemma?

Thanks to the goodness of other services like Mozilla that I could browse without the pain and sufferings I experienced with Internet Explorer. I wonder how much Bill Gates care about with his products that's not delivering any delight in web browsing?
-----------------
Written by Resty Malia
Buying a Home Foreclosures


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home